Monday, July 15, 2013

Jamestown Part II

I tried to add pictures to my last post but something weird happened and I didn't want to risk losing the whole thing so here's my second Jamestown post.

Bus drop off at the base of the Jamestown bridge.  Port-a-potties ready for action.

Pace markers at the starting line.

When I returned to the Newport Grand after the race, I expected to be locked out of the car.  I called my sister-in-law who confirmed that she didn't have a spare key and the only way she knew how to get back in was with the remote.  My brother-in-law suggested to try the key in the trunk.  VoilĂ„!  Thankfully, I shed a couple of pounds recently because climbing into the front of the car from the trunk in a Subaru Forrester is not meant for everyone.  Both my brother and sister-in-law are tall.  For their sake, I hope they never get locked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment