Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Don't Badger Me!

I went out yesterday morning at seven for my 8 miler with 10 X 100 strides.

In the first mile, I came across this:


To me, this looked like a ferocious badger climbing over the fence so it could pounce on my face and eat me.


Upon closer inspection, I discovered it was just a freakish tree.  It still scared the crap out of me.

The sky was slightly overcast. Every now and then I felt these alien gusts of air hitting my face. I think they're known as "breezes" in other parts of the world. They felt refreshing.   I wonder if  I'll ever encounter them again.  Our heat wave seems to be over for now. I'm hoping this weather will last through Saturday for my half marathon.

This morning I ran 5 miles at 7am.  It was very humid.  I avoided the freakish tree badger route.







No comments:

Post a Comment