Saturday, June 15, 2013

Spicy Salmon

I did an easy 4 miler this morning in gorgeous 70ish degree weather after two consecutive days off.  Clear skies, clear mind.  Perfect.

I'm doing a 12 miler tomorrow morning.  I'm going to go back to the Massapequa Preserve because I just love it so much!  To prepare, I had a yummy tilapia crepe with a blue cheese spinach salad for lunch and my "signature" cajun salmon for dinner.  When we were down in Charleston, South Carolina in April, I had an amazing cajun rub tilapia dinner at the Noisy Oyster.  I wasn't quite sure what the rub was made of, so I improvised when I got home.  I just sprinkled a generous amount of Adobo, chili powder, and cayenne pepper on top of some salmon and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes.  It was so easy and amazing.  I've been eating it every week since.  I like hot and SPICY, so if you don't, this may not be for you.

I found this picture on the Skinny Skillet.  It is a different recipe from mine, but I inhaled my salmon before I decided I wanted to post a picture of it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment