1. It was too damn humid.
2. I should just stop there. But I won't...
3. I went out to dinner last night with the Ballet Moms, most of whom I hadn't seen in years, and came home late for a Monday school night (Our daughters, not the mothers, took ballet classes together once upon a time).
4. I was keyed up from my night out and could not sleep
5. I laid in bed thinking of things I should be worrying about.
6. Whether my oldest daughter was properly packed for summer camp seemed like a good nail biter.
7. I fell asleep after 2am and then woke up at 6am to RE-pack my oldest daughters bags.
8. I was sooo tired.
9. Potty emergency!
10. Lucky for me, my friend who lives at the halfway point of this run was home and let me use her facilities (after I practically beat down her door).Bonus excuse: The remainder of the run was done at a super cautious pace, lest my potty emergency rears its ugly head again (No pun intended).
(You're not seeing things. I really did post another picture of myself in bed. In my baby koala nightgown. Again. That's how much I love you guys. I know you're just blown away by my acting skills, on top of my pluckiness. You're welcome.)