Saturday, June 8, 2013

Be Cool, Subscribe!

I didn't realize how long of a "hiatus" I took since my last post until my freighbor (that would be "friend" and "neighbor" melted together) mentioned it to me.  I highly recommend subscribing to my blog so you don't have to manually and daily check in on me.  Just point your little arrow to the right hand side of the screen and you will see a "Subscribe!" option appear.  Type in your email address and voilå (Pardon the "å".  I was looking for the accent a grave, but this Scandinavian looking circle took it's place.  I'm not sure what it is, but there you have it.)    You will now receive automatic email updates!

Yesterday we had some serious rain all freakin' day.  I guess I could have gone out to do my scheduled 55 minute tempo, but I really think I would have looked like a Crazy Person instead of the Dedicated Runner.  Today I did a 7 mile run at my projected half marathon pace.  It took me 56:22, an 8:03 pace.  Tomorrow I'm due for a two hour run.  If I get up early enough, I will either go up to the north shore (Manhasset/Port Washington) or try the Massapequa/Bethpage trail.  If I don't get up early, I will do a boring, flat run around the neighborhood (Shoot me).


Tune in tomorrow for my two hour run recap (or a review of the Swedish version of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" film trilogy that I TiVo'd last night).  

No comments:

Post a Comment