It would be so much more efficient if someone could just hook me up to a chocolate/sugar IV.
"Aimée, what are your favorite running songs?" you ask. Why, here is a list of my Top Twenty in no particular order:
1. Lose Yourself - Eminem
2. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
3. Stronger - Kanye West
4. Gone - Kanye West
5. Rock Star - N.E.R.D.
6. In Step - Girl Talk
7. Play Your Part - Girl Talk
8. La Grange - ZZ Top
9. Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
10. Let's Go Crazy - Prince & the Revolution
11. Fire Woman - The Cult
12. L.A. Woman - The Doors
13. Hold On Tight - E.L.O.
14. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
15. All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
16. Uprising - Muse
17. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
18. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
19. Boom Boom Boom - The Outthere Brothers
20. Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
My list mostly consists of songs with a pumping beat, my preference for when I'm running fast. However, if I'm out for a long run, I like to listen to music along the lines of Jeff Buckley or Simon & Garfunkel. My play list has everything from Tony Christie to AC/DC to Run D.M.C.
What songs get you moving?