(photo from Masterfile)
1. "I need to get out there SOON! I miss running!"
2. "I'M A RUNNER, TOO! I'm just injured," yelled from the car when passing a random runner on the road.
3. "Ice is too cold! ...Oh wait, that feels good...."
4. "Heat is too hot! Ouch! I think I have 3rd degree burns."
5. "How long do I ice for? The bed is soaked."
6. "I don't think I'm icing enough."
7. "I don't need to make a doctor's appointment. I'll rehabilitate myself."
8. "I won't be as fast when I start running again."
9. "How could I have ever procrastinated a run? Ever?"
10. "I'm still going to wear my running clothes when I go grocery shopping to remind all those strangers that I am, in fact, a runner."
11. "I need to get out there SOON! I don't know what to do with myself."
12. "RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation). I wish I needed to carbo load with some rice..."
13. "I can run through an injury, right?"
14. "I see you runner. I hate you," muttered quietly from inside the car when passing a smug, show off runner who obviously has no consideration for the injured.
15. "Just because I'm recovering from an injury doesn't mean I have to stop shopping for running clothes."
16. "I NEED TO GET OUT THERE SOON! I think I'm actually dying from not running."
17. "Maybe I should make a doctor's appointment."