1. Experiment running with his hands behind his back.
2. Pick up random Halloween candy he finds on the ground.
3. Eat found Halloween candy.
4. Earn $1 for each mile run.
5. Alternate running from the sidewalk to the grass.
6. Speed up when I say slow down.
7. Take breaks (Oh who am I kidding? I take breaks, too).
9. Drag feet in slow motion to demonstrate fatigue.
10. Have enough energy to play basketball, street hockey, running bases, and tag for hours afterwards.
We did the first 5k together on a sunny 60 degree Election Day. After dropping him off, I ran another 3.7 miles on my own. The first half of the run was so much more enjoyable. Love my running partner.
Look Ma, no hands!
Who needs a fuel belt when you
find what other people dropped?